My sister Heather came into town this past Thursday-Tuesday to spend my B-day and V-day with me since Josh is gone...we had a good time touring DC, seeing Amish country, getting pedicures and manicures, eating out, watching movies, and just spending time together! I've added just a couple of pics!
Also, while we were gone one day my dog Sadie decided she would bite through her crate (well really is our friends Hannah and Mac's crate)....Sorry you guys! Well, she wiggled her way through the hole and escaped the crate! I attached that video...pretty funny!
After our pedicures and manicures!
Eating at my favorite restaurant in No. Virginia...Arties!
Where Sadie bit through the crate
She hadn't seen snow in a while!
haha...had to take of a picture of Miz Nail...no we didn't get our pedi's here but I had to take a picture!
Being goofy at Hallmark
Sadie getting out of her crate that she bit through!
Walking in Faith
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment