Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Josh is gone...

I just quickly want to solicit your prayers as Josh is gone for 5 months for training. He can come home occasionally during that 5 months, although not often and typically if he does, he is home no more than 30 hours. It is a pretty strict training and stressful at that so please say a prayer for him! I already miss him and he has only been gone 4 days.....

3 comments:

the murphy's said...

I will definately be praying for you guys. I know that must be tough. We miss yall so much!

Josh and LB said...

Thanks girl! We miss ya'll and love ya'll dearly!

Matt, Nikki & Ashtyn said...

Lori, I'll definitely be praying for you guys. That must be so hard. Keep yourself busy (I'm sure you are) and time will go by a little faster. We miss you guys!